Healthix is part of a nationwide effort to improve our health care system through better access to information.
Healthix is the largest non-profit public health information exchange in the nation. Our team collaborates closely with premier academic medical centers, and with the New York City (NYC) and New York State (NYS) Departments of Health (DOH), as well as hundreds of provider organizations and health plans, to provide technology and consulting services that connect health care providers and patients. We maintain data of more than 16 million patients that is continuously updated by hundreds of Participant organizations and over 1,350 facilities. With the patient’s consent, we help thousands of authorized providers and care managers securely access patient data to support more effective treatment and care management, consistent with regulations and policies established by NYS DOH.
We improve how health care is delivered with the end result of better care for the patient and greater efficiency for everyone.
Healthix is always interested in exceptional, experienced and talented individuals for its growing team of health IT professionals.
- Chief Information Security Officer (Posted: May 24, 2018)
- Senior Director of Technology Services (Posted: May 14, 2018)
- Senior Manager Business Development (Posted: May. 10, 2018)
- Administrative Coordinator (Posted: May. 23, 2018)
- Systems Engineer (Posted: Jan. 10, 2018)
- Interface Developer (Posted: Jan. 2, 2018)
- Compliance Coordinator (Posted: Jan. 23, 2018)